Brucite comes from Pakistan & is made up of magnesium hydroxide. The stone family it belongs to is calcite, talc, magnesium serpentine, chiastolite, and talc.
8.8 oz 4.9"
The stone was named/inspired by American mineralogist Archibald Bruce.
- It most resonates with the throat chakra
- Believed to aid one's individual’s communication skills.
- Is said to aid you in expressing yourself in better words
- Empowers you to speak the truth
- Helpful stone to use when working in a group or team
- Eases the communication of important information
- Said to aid in cutting out negative habits
- Stone aids in bringing souls together